In-Demand Keynote Speaker, College Speaker, Moderator, Workshop Leader
Thanks for connecting.
They say that our moms had “Dear Abby” and we have “Dear Abiola.”
I say that as the Midwife for Your Inspired Life, my calling is to help you to tune into your calling, using sacred practices, soulcare, skills, and strategy. I do this as an empowerment coach, speaker, and award-winning writer.
As a transformational speaker, I have given keynote addresses at New York University, Howard University and Washington State University; created and moderated panels and workshops at the Essence Festival New Orleans, Museum of the City of New York and New School for Social Research; curated a feminist film festival for VDay and an empowerment exhibit for the Chashama Gallery; mentored girls and women for Hip Hop for Health; hosted the African American Women in Film and African American Literary Awards and presented workshops at the Museum of TV and Radio and University of Northern Colorado.
And that’s just for starters.
I look forward to speaking with your group about living an empowered life.
P.S. Reach out to my team at email@example.com so that I can customize a special program for your group.
Ready to Empower Your Group?
Newton, MA 02458
- OR Just email: business at abiolaabrams.com.
Suggested Booking Calendar
- Martin Luther King Day of Service (January)
- V-Day Empowerment Celebrations (February)
- Black History/Heritage Month (February)
- International Boost Self-Esteem Month (February)
- Black AIDS Day (February 7)
- National Condom Week (February 14)
- Women’s History Month (March)
- International Women’s Day (March 8)
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10)
- Spring Equinox (March 20)
- National STD/STI Education Month (April)
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Survivors Month (April)
- World Health Day (April 7)
- Josephine Baker Day (May 20)
- Take Back The Night (March-June)
- Juneteenth (June 16)
- Summer Solstice (June 20)
- Caribbean American Heritage Month (June)
- LGBT Pride Month (June)
- New Student Welcome Week & Orientation (September)
- Campus Safe Sex (September)
- Autumnal Equinox (September 23)
- International Self Awareness Month (September)
- International Day of Non-Violence (October 2)
- National Family Sexuality Education Month (October)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October)
- Coming Out Day (October 11)
- Love Your Body Day (October 16)
- National Bullying Prevention Month (October)
- International Girls Day (November 14)
- Rosa Parks Day (February 4 or December 1)
- World AIDS Day (December 1)
- Human Rights Day (December 10)
- Winter Solstice (December 21)
Select Transformational Talks: Be Inspired!
(Videos; Click Play on Each One)
Abiola’s Key Personal & Professional Empowerment Topics
- Overcoming Fear
- Self-Love, Self-Esteem, Self-Acceptance
- Finding Your Voice, Answering Your Calling
- Rock Your Business, Your Way
- Healing Love, Healing Relationships
- Your Body Image Issues: Emotional Healing
- Race & Gender Issues: Healing the Wounds
- This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
- Sacred & Brazen! Feminine Power
Previous Inspirational Talks
SELECT PAST KEY TALKS include: the Gratitude and Trust Summit, Essence Festival New Orleans, Release the Chains Virginia, Single in Stilettos NYC, NYU Keynote Speech, hosting the African American Literary Awards, Visions & Visionaries Panel in Toronto, Henry Street School of International Studies UN Anniversary Speech, The New School for Social Research, Hip Hop for Health, Barnes and Noble…
PLUS: Washington State University, University of Northern Colorado, Howard University, National Action Network, Women in Cinema, Pratt University, VIDA Youth Center, University of New Hampshire, Sarah Lawrence College, Niger-Delta Academy, RUSH Arts Gallery, The Cambridge School, Diversity Film Workshop, Rotunda Gallery, The Schomburg Center, Good for Her Toronto, National Black Theater Festival, The Bronx Academy of Letters, Henry Street School for International Studies, The Beacon Program, Queens Center Library & many more.
Prepare Your Audience
Abiola’s talks include an interactive blend of soulcare, skills and strategy — with a healthy dose of activism and inspirational storytelling. Audiences of all ages, cultures and genders have been moved to tears, laughter and ACTION all the way.