Are you ready for a shift? A sacred energy shift? This is especially for the lightworkers, changemakers, healers, coaches and speakers. That’s right! For my spiritpreneur sisters.
This Energy Shift is for YOU if: *You are a woman leader who feels blocked from her greatness, *If you are a coach, healer, speaker, writer who wants to make her mark, *If you KNOW that the biggest thing holding you back is YOU. *You can identify with the words “wounded healer.”
Spiritpreneur Unblocked Energy Shift Links:
1) Invite a goddess friend to join us at: UnblockMyEnergy.com
2) Join our brand new private FB Group at: http://TinyURL.com/MySacredSuccess
3) We will share on Instagram and Facebook with #spiritpreneur.
4) YouTube Live Q&A Link.
Spiritpreneur Unblocked Ritual || Day 8 of 14 ||
Please make time for yourself. You are doing this for a reason, right?
There are some powerful shares and shifts happening in our Facebook Sister Circle. Hope to see you there if you’re on FB.
About Today’s Ritual…
Do you have old grudges, unsaid things, and unresolved resentments and beefs clogging up your energy? This will keep you stuck.
Write a confrontation letter to someone in your life, who is present, past or passed. Be clear and be honest with your words, thoughts, and emotions.
- Don’t write it in your journal.
- Write it on a separate piece of paper as if you were really going to give it to them.
- There is someone who you need to confront. Words you need to say that you haven’t. Just because time has moved on does not mean that you have.
PLEASE do not make this a confrontation letter to your issues with yourself – although all relationships are ultimately with yourself. Facing your issues with your self is another assignment.
This is a letter to someone in your life presently or someone you are no longer in contact with. Write the words from the heart and then read them out loud.
PLEASE do not think of this as a throwaway assignment. Even if you have done this 100 times already or think you’re all good with everyone and everything.
- Make time, light candles, play music, burn incense and do this as a sacred healing ritual!
- Do the assignment: write the letter and read it out loud.
- Then you can either share with us the letter, the experience you had, or both,
- After this is complete, you may put it on your altar or in your sacred space for now for your healing energy to wrap your words, thoughts, and emotions.
My Confrontation Letter Experience
I wrote my letter to a former friend — and wow. I thought that I had pretty much expressed everything I had to say but this was really cathartic– and healing. I wrote my letter on hot pink paper put it on my altar for a bit.
Did anyone have the experience of feelings you thought were resolved bubbling to the surface?