Entrepreneurial Spirit Quotes! 33 Spiritual Business Success Quotes
Entrepreneurial spirit quotes to inspire, uplift and transform your spiritual business and your life. These quotes will bring your mission forward.
Entrepreneurial Spirit Quotes from Calm Coach Jamie
As a fellow entrepreneur (and more specifically, a Spiritpreneur), I know that this journey is filled with twists, turns, and bumps in the road. And often, the rough times can be enough to make you want to throw in the towel.
However, your purpose and your business matter; somebody needs what you have to offer!
That’s why it’s important that you keep moving forward, even when you really feel like quitting.
Here are 33 entrepreneurial spirit quotes that will encourage and motivate you to stay the course:
- “Never give up. Learning from failure is an essential part of the entrepreneur’s experience.” – Rachel Elnaugh
- “All great things have small beginnings.” – Peter Senge
- “Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
“You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.” – Les Brown
- “Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “Focus your thoughts on where you are going rather than what you are going through.” – Dee Marshall
- “Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.” – Belva Davis
- “Learn to become still. And to take your attention away from what you don’t want, and all the emotional charge around it, and place your attention on what you wish to experience.” – Michael Beckwith
“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” – Virgina Satir
- “This is your time to build your big vision. The world is waiting. If you don’t do it, you’re cheating us. – Abiola Abrams
- “Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends.” – Brian Tracy
- “If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- “Spending time perfecting things and ‘getting ready’ always keeps you at the gate. You need to get in the race.”- Barbara Corcoran
“Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” – Catherine Cook
- “If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.” – Marissa Mayer
- “The world needs that special gift that only YOU have.”- Marie Forleo
- “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh
“Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Stop telling yourself you don’t know what to do. Yes you do. Listen to your intuition and trust yourself.” – Katherine Sullivan
- “You are to set your own value, communicate that value to the world, and then not settle for less.” – Suze Orman
- “Whatever it is you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” – Katia Beauchamp
“Life-fulfilling work is never about the money — when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher
- “If you are committed to creating value and if you aren’t afraid of hard times, obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps, but with no real power.” – Candice Carpenter
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life your proud to live. – Anne Sweeney
- “Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.” – Julie Andrews
- “If you wait for everything to be perfect, you will never start! So what are you waiting for again?” – Abiola Abrams
“Do not equate entrepreneurship with overnight success. You’ve got to be laser-focused, ready for tough times and have lots of patience.” – Sharon Beason
- Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” – Kobi Yamada
- “Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.” – Christian Larson
“As soon as you truly commit to making something happen, the ‘how’ will reveal itself.” – Tony Robbins
- “There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say watch me.” – Layne Beachley
“Don’t let other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
Connect with calmcoachjamie at BlackGirlsGuidetoCalm.com.