My Yummy Homemade Hummus Recipe! How to “Cook” Abiola’s Easy Vegan Cairo to Harlem Hummus (VIDEO)
So excited to share this “Cooking With Love’ video recipe for vegans, vegetarians or anyone seeking something delish and good for you at the same time…
[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]es! I am a junkie for chick peas and hummus is one of my favorite snacks.
Back in 2010, I shared my mom’s curry channa aka chick pea recipe. In this video I share my own personal hummus recipe. I do buy Sabra brand hummus when I don’t make my own but there is something body loving, self-caring, self-nurturing and extra healthy for me about cooking for myself, so I try to do so whenever I can.
Abiola’s Famous Cairo to Harlem Hummus Recipe
1 can Chickpeas AKA Garbanzo Beans or Channa
1 Garlic Clove
Juice from 1 Lemon
1/4 cup Tahini Paste
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1. Put Chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, water, olive oil in a food processor or mortar & pestle.
2. Grind until smooth.
3. Thin with water as needed.
4. Add salt and lemon juice as needed.
Thanks to Producer-Director-Editor Kristal Mosley of iCreateTV for production and DP Patrick Reis.
More Passionate Living!
- Meeting Viola Davis! My Revealing Interview with the Star
- Meeting Tamar Braxton: Video Interview on “Tamar and Vince”
- Single Women, Money Dating and Advice! Budget Living
- Too Fat to Be Loved! What Does It Take to Deserve A Relationship?
- Men! Here’s What She Really Wants for Valentine’s Day
- How to Use Body Language in Dating for More Attraction
- Iyanla Vanzant! What An Inspiration – Paying It Forward
- How to Transform Negative Feelings Into Postive Ones
- What Is EMDR Therapy? How Does It Help With Emotional Eating?
- How to Increase My Self Confidence & Rock the World!
- Dear Kenya Moore! An Open Letter to a “Real Housewife”