Self-Worth Advice Columnist
Lifestyle Expert Abiola Abrams
Our Mothers Had 'Dear Abby.'
We Have 'Dear Abiola!'
Award-Winning Author & Columnist, Life Coach, TV Personality, Speaker
“Multimedia lifestyle maven Abiola Abrams is a one-woman inspirational show that has taken the web and beyond by storm.”
– Black Enterprise
Hi, I’m Abiola,
Let’s live the passionate life!
I’m a lifestyle expert, transformational speaker and empowerment coach, well-known as the ESSENCE Magazine love advice columnist of the popular “Dear Abiola” Intimacy Intervention column.
You’ve seen me giving advice on networks from MTV to the Discovery Channel, on sites from Match.com to Yahoo, on my award-winning podcasts and web series, and on stages around the country.
My Love Philosophy Begins with Self-Love
You deserve to have better relationships with your significant other, your business, and your Sacred Bombshell self.
I’ve reclaimed the word “bombshell” to mean a woman who loves, honors, and cherishes herself in mind, body, and spirit.
Abiola has worked her magic as:
- *A featured Love and Lifestyle Advice Columnist on sites such as the Huffington Post, Essence, Yahoo Shine, Madame Noire and gURL.com plus online dating sites like Match.com.
- *An empowerment speaker at universities and conferences such as “NYC Women’s Empowerment Summit,” “Single In Stilettos,” “Good Vibrations Summit,” National Action Network, and “Flatbush AIDS Day“; Host of live shows like “The Reel Sisters of the Diaspora Film Festival.”
- *Creative Director & Editor of this award-winning lifestyle site and Host /Producer of her award-winning lifestyle web talk show and advice vlogs;
Featured expert on relationships, self-esteem and lifestyle in documentaries.
- *A BBC Radio Entertainment Correspondent speaking about love and life;
- *Over 2 million advice “clients” served with 2,000,000+ views on her YouTube Advice Channel;
- *PLUS she was named one of the “Top 10 Women Teaching About Sex” by Clutch Magazine, “Top 20 Black Bloggers” by Black Enterprise Magazine, chosen “Dating Expert to Know” by DatingWebsite.com and named a “Top 10 Safe Sex Blog” by Get Tested.
We’re taking self-love to self-launch.
Become the woman you were born to be.
Sacred Bombshell (noun): a goddess who loves, honors, and cherishes herself in mind, body, and spirit.
– Akua Kariamu, Creatrix
– Shawntell T’Neke, The Sensualista, CEO & founder of Sensually Hers Evolved
– Renair Amin, Master Certified Coach, Holoklerian Specialist and Author
– Suzanne Oshima, Matchmaker and Founder of Single in Stilettos
– Emerald Lavender, Founder, Pink Balloons for Lunch
And We Have Fun, Too! Watch.
Get My Free...
"Be Seen, Be Heard Spiritualista Playbook"
Stop Playing Small And DARE To Step Up To Your Life.