Starting your own spiritual business can be tough especially if there are a lot of experts in your field. It may be difficult but you can be a leading expert in your chosen field! Are you ready to be a leading expert? Yes!
1. Client first. When developing content, programs and products for your marketplace, always think from the mindset of your soulmate clients, not according to your own needs or desires.
2. ABL – Always Be Learning! Gurus never stop absorbing knowledge. The world is rapidly evolving and changing. Being in the know helps make them go-to experts in their fields.
3. Specialize. You don’t want to be a Jill of All Trades, Master of None. Being specific is key to sustainable market influence.
4. Tell your story. Using stories to communicate your message develops a powerful emotional connection with your soulmate tribe. We think, live and dream in stories.
5. Get coaching and support. All great coaches have coaches. Join a program like the Spiritpreneur Guru Accelerator to take your game to another level.
6. Be helpful and solve problems in your space. Not only is this the RIGHT thing to do, but it expands your sphere of influence, while positioning you and your business as industry leaders.
7. Pleasure or pain? Everything you create should either relieve a pain or deliver a pleasure relative to the needs in your soul mate tribe.
8. Genuine relationships matter. One positive and aligned relationship with a recognized leader in your space can help to grow your reach as well
Niche down, be helpful, use stories when you interact with your market, build strong relationships, and never stop learning, and you are on your way to becoming a powerful industry influencer.
For more juicy info like this, please register for our FREE Spiritual Selling Secrets Masterclass at http://RichGoddess.club