Ready to make your spiritual or holistic business thrive? Here is a compilation of success tips for your spiritual business to help you make it and be the go-to person in your niche.
Big, Fat, Juicy, Yummy Success Tips About Money, Productivity and Personal Power
1. The more you say your rates out loud (not in your head) the more natural it will be for you.
2. The first rule for declaring your prices with confidence is practice. Talk to yourself in the shower. Tell your dog what your rates are. Stand in front of your mirror and say, “I charge $XXX.00.”
3. Even if you’re on the phone or writing an email, smile when you discuss rates. Your tone of voice changes when you smile (as does the “tone” of your typing), and that energy can convey confidence and authority.
4. Promise yourself right now that you will never lower your rates JUST to feel acceptable again. It devalues your services, makes the client less likely to follow through, and makes you feel terrible later.
5. You are hiding out, waiting for everything to be perfect, but your future raving fans will never get to bask in the magic you came to bring until you do what you feel called to do.
6. People whose ideas and mission expand have a growth mindset instead of a fixed mindset. Which do you have?
7. All of your registration and sales pages, social media and websites should give complete strangers the alignment path to become into soulmate clients.
8. You have a sacred duty to spread the word, to be an evangelist of your message, no matter how small it may seem.
9. If you stay in a poverty mindset, you’re not going to give your soulmate clients a way to step up and step into themselves as they invest in your offer.
10. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.
11. Everything you’ve learned along the way was necessary for your present evolution. Use the lessons in your business.
12. The most productive people don’t reinvent the wheel every day. They’ve figured out the most efficient way to do a task, and create a system for it.
13. If you’ve ever looked at another Spiritpreneur and wondered how she manages to get it all done, she’s got good systems.
14. As any smart Spiritpreneur knows, the key to passive income is a well-established (and full) funnel.
15. Another way to segment your mailing list is according to what they do NOT buy from you.
16. When it comes to leveraging your time, automation is the sharpest tool in your toolbox.
17. DO: Have a clear and solid call to action at the end of blog or media posts?
18. Revisit popular old blog posts and content and link to exciting new content.
19. Whenever a potential soulmate client lands on any page in your arsenal, they should be offered the next logical step.
20. No matter how proudly you embrace being a solopreneur, there comes a time when you absolutely must reach out for help.
21. Talk to your potential soulmate clients. Do you offer solutions to what they most often complain about?
22. Listen in on forums, on social media, and other places your potential clients hang out. What are they struggling with?
23. For product/program clarity, list all of the features of your product or program then for each one, ask yourself, “Why?”
24. Encourage your potential soulmate clients to click through your full sales page using the power of story selling.
25. Become the go-to person in your niche.
26. Your “about page” should entice people to want to learn more about your services. Be sure to include a call to action button.
27. Once you know your desired destination, then draft a plan for getting there, and create the interim goals to help you stay on track.
28. Deconstruct big dreams into achievable milestones, workable goals and daily or weekly tasks. If you can do this, then you can do anything in biz & life.
29. The only way to truly build your dream business you were born to build is to commit and just do it.
30. Fear of being seen can take many different forms but it keeps us from your big ideas and keeps you from your soulmate clients — and your abundance.